Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happy Easter !

Good Morning 

Sorry there has been no post from me for nearly a week, I have been travelling all over (including London) as I have 4 job interviews last week. Then I spend the Easter weekend with Family and Friends.

Back to todays card. This card is probably not one I would have done myself as I don't do Steampunk, and rarely do Kanban. This is combination of both! Last thursday I went to a workshop at The Stamp Pad. As I said I don't normally do Steampunk but I decided to get out of my comfort zone, doing this at a workshop I get to try the effect without having to spend loads on the equipment. 


This is a cream DL card blank.
The backing paper is from Kanban Steampunk range.
The image was stamped onto the cream panel. 
The image was then stamped onto the pink background paper.
The hat and dress were then cut out of the paper and put over the stamped image.
A strip of the patterned paper at the bottom with a sentiment from the same range.
Where the flower on the hat was we used gold frantage on the card.

As I said way out of my comfort zone, but I really enjoyed the workshop. I have another two cards to show you from this session.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment