Wednesday 17 April 2013

More Fathers Day

Good Morning

Well today I would like to share with you the rest of the cards I made up using the die cut toppers I found during my tidy up.
 Again all the cards have been made using 7x5" card blanks.


This card was quite simple to make. The checked paper was cut and matted onto the blue cardstock Then the decoupaged image was also matted onto the same blue card stock.
There is room for a sentiment at the bottom if needed.


 This second card was also very simple. The stripy paper was matted ontothe blus bazzil card. The I die cut a Nesties Labels 11 to put the topper onto.
Again there is room for a sentiment if needed.


For this card I really was using the scraps :) So I die cut a nesties Labels 11 from the stripy paper and then the next  size up from Kraft brown card. Then I matted a long thin strip onto Kraft brown (I had run out of the blue card !) from my bit box. Stuck this down the left hand side. 
Matted a rectangle of the checked paper also onto Kraft brown and placed this just below half way. I then attached the topper onto the stripy nestie and then onto the Kraft brown Nestie. 
As I had no more Forever Friends toppers left, I used a Tatty Ted one instead.
Then I added 6 brown Card Candi's to the card in the corners.


My last Forever Friends Topper was a square one and didn't fit onto a 7x5" card. 
So with this one I used a 6x6" card blank. By now I had run out of both the stripy and checked papers.
 So I used a sheet from First Edition Boho Chic. This had a fabby wood effect on it and seemed just right for the image. I matted this onto some scraps I had of the peachy/pink paper from the same pad. Again I used strips of the same papers to make the added detailed strips on the left hand side and across the bottom.
To finish I added 3 candy dots top left and bottom right.
There is room for a sentiment if needed later.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment