Wednesday 3 April 2013

Male Steampunk!

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you another Kanban Steampunk card which I made at The Stamp Pad with the talented Julie. As I said yesterday this took me out of my comfort zone.


This card is made from an A5 card blank.
The image was stamped onto white card and then he was coloured in with distress inks using a waterbrush.
This is great as you don't have to be good at painting :)
The stamped image was then matted onto gold mirri card.
A metal corner attached in the top right hand corner.
The next mat was white card which had been gently inked with distress inks,
 then stamped with the clock, hat and cogs stamps in different colours.
Again this was matted onto gold mirri card.
The whole thing was then matted onto a green and gold patterend paper.
A Kanban Sentiment rosette was added to finish the card off.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to do something out of your comfort zone. A great card.

    ReplyDelete