Friday 12 April 2013

Anniversary Card

Good morning

Today I have to share with you an anniversary card which I was asked to make for a collegue of my mum to give to her hubby. The stipulation was 'He doesn't do red!'. Aaaah most of my anniversary or Love cards have red in them somewhere. So I asked about his favourite football team, Leeds United, hmm they play in white so not much to go on there. Any way this is what I came up with.


This is an 8x8" scalloped card blank.
The papers are from Lili of the Valley Bear Essentials paper pad.
The image is from Lili of the Valley, Love Balloon.
Coloured in with my Promarkers.
Image die cut using NestiesFleur De lis Rectangles.
Sentiment printed from my computer and then die cut with a matching die.
Ribbon was a satin edged organza from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love that Nestie and I am sure that blue is the perfect colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! love that die cut mount.

    ReplyDelete