Sunday 21 April 2013

Oops Another One

Good Morning

Todays Card is another card made using the Glass gels. I thought I had pictured it on yesterdays post, but it must have escaped :)


This one is a DL card. The paper is an old one, but still gorgeous.
 The die cut floursih is one of the new range of Dies from Crafts Too. 
We used the glass gel in the middle of the flowers and as accents on the flourish.
We then tied ribbon around the card and then tied a knot in it.
We then used the glass gels to squeeze faux pearls in each corner.
Although this is quite a simple card, I think it is quite effective.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. ooo that looks really interesting - i may have to go find some to play with - Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving what you are doing with the glass gel, Gill. I must investigate some more.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete