Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend Card

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I have recently made in readiness for my mums birthday at the end of April. I know I am never normally this organised :)


This is a 6x6" square card blank cut from Bazzill cardstock.
The backing paper of from Kaisercraft Forget Me Knot papers.
The image is Lili of the Valley.
Stamped and coloured with Promarkers.
This was then Die cut using Nesties Labels 11.
The paper under the image is from a First Edition Pad, Boho Chic.
The strip down the left hand side is made from the card, a strip of the backing paper 
and a strip of the paper the same as used for the mat under the image.
The gems top left and bottom right are by Kanban.
The ribbon was from my stash (I think by Rico)

Ooops just noticed that I haven't stamped the Happy Birthday, better do that now.

I would like to enter this card into the Cutie Pie Challenge, Favourite Film
My fav film is Mamma Mia, so Mamma / Mum ?? or is this pushing it a bit smile.gif



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

4 comments:

  1. Super card, I'm sure your Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm it is a cutie, so I guess we can extend a little "creative license" here, lol

    thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I'm sure your Mum will love it.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, such a sweet image and a super cute card.

    I agree with Lisa - creative licence and you're fine for our challenge this time.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete