Tuesday 26 March 2013

Birthday Card


Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for a neighbours birthday from her Hubby. Apparently it had been discussed by him and my hubby in the pub on Saturday night. Only I only found out about this yesterday (the day before her birthday!). So here is my creation.


This is an A5 card blank.
The papers are from the Bonnets and Bowties Pape Pad.
The stamped image is 'Love Balloon' from Lili of the Valley.
The image was coloured in with my Promarkers.
The layers have been ,atted onto Pale Blue Bazzill Bling.
The image has been die cut using Nesties Labels 26.
The sentiment was printed on my computor and die cut with Nesties Labels 30.
The gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this into this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. Aww that's so pretty! Love the pretty papers and the sweet image. And well done you for making this with so little notice! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card - love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete