Thursday 7 March 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a friend of my mum's.
She had seen a card I had made and wanted that card, unfortunately I had already sent it to someone else, ooops.So I set too trying to remake a card I had already made, something I don't normally do. It was harder than I expected, strangely.So this is how the card ended up.


Again this was a 6" sqaure card blank, However I made it with brown Kraft card rather than white.
The Image is Butterfly Meadow from Lili of the Valley.
Coloured in with Promarkers.
The paper is from Country Lady Paper Pad.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The ribbon was from my Stash.
The image was die cut with Nesties, Marvelous Squares.
The Flourish from Memory Box.

Now I have done this, I'm not sure which card I prefer?? 

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments: