Monday 25 March 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning

Well today i was planning on sharing with you some of the gorgeousness which I had made over the weekend on my Crafty Retreat organised by Gwen at The Stamp Pad. Unfortunately the snow monsters conspired against us and covered the road with so much snow the retreat had to be called off :(


 This is the view from one of the windows!  


 Hmmm anyone fancy eating outside ! If you look carefully you can see the table just in front of the window.

Yep, there is road under there somewhere!
The Retreat was due to finish at about 4pm yesterday, At the moment the Hotel is still snowed in with no way in or out. So everything has been postponed until later in the year. I guess it gives me something to look forward to :)


So today I would like to share with you a card I have made for my parents Wedding Anniversary. This stamp 'Close Your Eyes' is a fabby one which is great for anniversarys etc.


This is a 6x6" card blank.
The image is 'Close Your Eyes' by Lili of the Valley.
Coloured in with Promarkers.
The patterned Papers are from Country Lady Paper Pad from Lili of the Valley.
The image was die cut with Nesties Marvelous Squares.
As was the backing card.
The flowers are by Prima 'Got Flowers'.
Flourish die is by Memory Box.
 Happy Anniversary Peel Off from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: