Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cake Glorious Cake

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made up from the image we coloured in during the class with Dawny P at Lili of the Valley on Saturday.


The image was coloured with my Promarkers.
The papers are from the Bonnets and Bowties paper Pad.
The Doily if from a pack from Dovecraft.
The checked pink ribbon is from my stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The card is a 6x6" card blank cut from Lilac Bazzill.
The flourish is die cut with the Memory Box Lavish Branch.
The gems are from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the Wild Orchid Challenge - Daisys.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments:

  1. lovely card Gill such pretty colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely image ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete