Friday 22 March 2013

A quickie !

Good Morning

I am off on a crafty retreat this weekend to Holmfirth in Saddleworth. I have schedualed some posts so you should still get your fix of cards from me. Lets just hope that we don't get snowed out as the BBC are forcasting lots of snow!  Now if we are in the hotel crafting and get snowed in, I don;t see that being a problem :-)

Today I would like to share a quick card i made last night. This card is made from a Lili of the Valley die cut sheet. I did this card as a challenge to myself that I can make a card which is fairly flat (not 3d) for postage, as I know that Royal Mail are putting the prices up again soon.


This is a 6x6" card blank.
 The papers are from Lili of the Valley Perfect Pair paper pad. 
I have simply used 2 sheets of the paper to mat and layer on this card.
The flowers are by Prima.
Flourish cut from a Memory Box die.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: