Monday 4 March 2013

Card made at Lili of the Valley

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you the card we made during the workshop at Lili of the Valley on Saturday. The workshop was with Dawny P and we used one of the Lili of the Valley die cut Toppers. If you get the chance to attend one of these workshops, or even just call into the shop, go. You will not be disappointed :)


The papers are from the Country Lady Paper Pad. 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.
The doily and lace border were cut using Memory Box dies.
We used a Kraft Brown card blank and Red card for the Matting and Layering.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Gill love the colours and image
    gosh I'm so jealous I could only play along online
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete