Sunday 10 March 2013

Follow Up

Good Morning

Last week I blogged about how I make a card up, and the steps to take which get me to the final card.
The Blog post is here. So carrying on from this I would like to show you another card made using the same paper stack, First Edition's Deset Blooms.


This card is a more neutral card, OK then not in your face girly! 
The background paper was a peachy coloured glittered one. 
I made the card using Kraft brown for the 7x5 card blank. 
I took the contrasting stripy paper from the same pad and matted this onto Kraft. 
There is ribbon on the stripy sections, but it is a pale organza with a peach edging.
The flower is made from a Marianne die using the same ribbon.
This time instead of an image I have stamped a phrase, Tim Holtz stamp.
This was die cut with a Marianne Ovals Die.
Again the swirls were die cut from a Marianne Die.

I hope this helps you to see how this idea can be adapted for lots of cards for different occassions.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments: