Saturday 16 March 2013

A Bunny Rabbit

Good morning

This week I am busy getting ready for the Craft Fair run by Saddleworth Creative Network. The fair is this saturday and Sunday in the Civic hall in Uppermill. Pop along if you get the chance, there is always lots of goodies !

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made as an Easter card for someone who is not religious in any way.


For this card I have gone back to using a 6x6" card blank.
The paper is another one from a Prima Pad whcih came free with a magazine last year.
I have used Butterfly Meadow Stamp from Lili of the Valley.
Image coloured in with Promarkers. 
Image and Mat die cut with Nesties labels 26.
The green Flourish was die cut using Memory Box Fancy Flourish die.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid and Prima.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment