Saturday 9 February 2013

New Baby Cards

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a new baby Boy card.

I habe had this Forever Friends Decoupage image cut out and made up since before Christmas, when I was wanting to craft, but couldn't focus, spell.


I have used a 6x6" card blank, I am really liking this size at the moment. The papers are from the Forever Friends New Arrival range. I bought this is the 6x6" pad as they are just the right size for my cards.
The dies were cut using nesties Star Circles die, all the dic cut shapes and edges were inked with Chipped Sapphire distress ink.
The ribbon was from my stash and I added a big brad and bow to the smaller star circle.
OK i have decided that it didn't quite look right, so I addedd six buttons to it, top right and bottom left.
Which design do you prefer?


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. Mm, Gill, I think prefer a third - a combination of two!!

    ie the bottom one without the three dots at the top :D

    ..there that has thrown spanner in the works hasn't it?? lovely both ways anyway!! :D Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards. I agree with Shaz!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete