Saturday 16 February 2013

Lili of the Valley Pearl Challenge

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for the challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies. The challenge this week is to used pearls.

This is a 6x6" card blank made from Purple Bazzill.

The image is Close Your eyes from Lili of the Valley, it has been coloured in with Promarkers and then die cut with Nesties Labels 22.


The paper is from the Bonnets and Bowties collection. This has then also been layered up with the coordinating purple cardstock on the left hand side and then along the bottom. The purple flourish has been cut with a Marianne die. Purple pearls were then added around the stamped image and then on the layere strips.

I would like to enter this into the Lili of the Valley Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. You have coloured the cute image beautifully and I love the papers and layout.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete