Tuesday 19 February 2013

More Kanban

Good Morning 

Today i would like to share with you two card which I made from a Kanban Topper Sheet from the Sugar Buttons range.

Both cards are made on a 7x5" card blank. For these the images are so cute and already glittered they didn't need a lot of embellishing. The background paper is from the Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties pad.


This is the inside of the card, I used a strip of the matching paper and put the sentiment topper on this.


The second card was made up in the same way, using a backing paper from Lili of the Valley and just the sparkly topper.


Again I used the sentiment topper inside the card with a strip of the matching paper.



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment