Tuesday 5 February 2013

Good Morning

Hello there

Today I would like to share with you another card made using another Lili of the Vally stamp. This image is of Rosie with Presents.


I have made this on a 6x6" card blank, which I cut from a Purple sheet of 12 x 12" bazzill. I then used the remainder of the card for my matting and layering to coordinate.
The backing paper is a lilac sheet which I had in my stash, it has words all over it saying Springtime, Blissful etc.
The message was stamped using a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp. There is a circular doily behind the image (although this doesn't show up very well on the picture.
The card was finished of with three purple nailheads in top right and bottom left hand corner. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill


2 comments:

  1. love the layout of this card and the matching of the matting to the card blank, it is really striking :-)

    ReplyDelete