Wednesday 13 February 2013

Baby Girl

Good morning

Todaay I would like to share with you a New Baby card, this time for a baby girl.


This card was made using a 6x6" card blank from pale pink bazzil card stock. The backing paper is from the Forever Friends New Arrival paper pad.
The die cut decoupage was then matted onto a darker pink and the I used a Cheery Lynn die to cut the flourish. I then gently inked the heart shaped doily with my distress ink and placed this under the topper. I addedd three small pink gems in each corner.
The I found in my stash some tiny hand and feet embellishements which I then put in each corner of the topper..

I have found that this card has grown on me!



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill




The Bazzill, Gems and Cherry Lynn Die can be bought from  The Stamp Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment