Thursday 28 February 2013

Lili of the Valley Wedding Card

Good morning 

Hmmmm, Not sure where yesterdays post went, its not even in drafts, so will have to sort that our later :)

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for the Lili of the Valley Lili's Little Fairies Challenge. This week the challenge was 'Peaches and Cream'.

I have made an 8x8" scalloped edge Wedding Card. 


The backing paper is from the First Edition pad J'Adore. 
The image is the Wedding Couple stamp from Lili of the Valley.
This was coloured with Promarkers.
The Die cut using Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles.
The paper behind the image is from Lili of the Valley Country Ladie paper pad.
The gorgeous Lace was from my stash, al;thoug I gently inked it with Tea Die Distress Ink.
The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Finally the Butterfly was from Prima. This was inked gently with Tea Die distress Ink as I felt it was too Stark White on the card.


I would like to enter this card into the Lilis Little Fairies Challenge - Peaches and Cream
and also the Cutie Pie Challenge - Pastel Colours.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

5 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous, what a sweet image and your pretty pastels are just that!

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I like the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the colours are gorgeous! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gill, oh that's just adorable! Gorgeous image and lovely card - the lace is stunning.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete