Sunday 3 February 2013

A Whimsy Fairy

Good Morning 

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Whimsy Stamp 'Summer Fairy'.
I love this stamp, she is so nice for colouring in, and quite a good size for cards.

I have used a Blue Bazzill 6x6" sqaure card blank. The Pink paper is the reverse of a Craftwork Cards paper, The flowery one is from First Edition Spring Fling Paper pad.


The stamped image was die cut using Nesties Marvellous squares die. As was the pink paper background.
I have coloured her in with my Promarkers. The three flowers in the bottom left hand corner are from a K&Co set from a while back. The gems in the top right and bottom left are from Kaisercraft, as are the ones in each of the corners of the image.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment