Monday 18 February 2013

Girl With Kitten

Good Morning 

Today I have another Lili of the Valley card to share with you.

This time I have used a 7x5" card blank. I have used a Lilac colured sheet of Bazzill cardstock. I then used a sheet of paper from the Lili of the Valley Promises pad. 


The image was stamped onto white card with promarkers and then die cut with my Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles, whilst still in the die I gently inked the image with Milled Lavender Distress ink.
I then Die cut the largest of the Resplendant rectangle die using the same lilac card stock.
I then used an offcut of the paper matted onto some lilac card to make the strip across the middle.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment