Friday 18 January 2013

Ooops where did that week go!

Hello there

Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards I made up yesterday. They are using Tatty Ted Decoupage. I made the decoupage toppers up in the autumn, but then they got hidden under the Christmas stuff.

This first card is an A5 card blank. The papers are so old I forget who they are made by, Oops. Tatty Ted was die cut and decoupaged, this was matted onto Pink Bazzil card which had been die cut using scalloped Oval nesties. The flourish in the top left corner is one of the new D-lite nesties, Fantastic Flourish 2.


The second card was also an A5 card blank, backing paper from the same sheet as before. The flourish in the top right hand corner was again pink Bazzill and was D-lite Fantastic Flourish 3.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments: