Wednesday 23 January 2013

More Tatty Ted


Good Morning 

Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards which I have made up using Tatty Ted Decoupage. These are from the decoupage which I cut out and made up in the autumn! 

The first card is made from a 7x5" card blank. The backing paper is from Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties paper pad. The decoupage is then matted onto a Marianne Dies, which had been die cut in Silver Mirri card. 

This second card is also a 7x5" card, can you see a theme with the sizes? The backing papers are from Lili of the Valley Promises paper pad. Again the frame is die cut from Silver Mirri card using the Marriane Oval Dies.

I hope you like the cards I have shown you today.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely die, gives your creations a classy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards - love the die in mirri - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete