Tuesday 29 January 2013

Another Cute Birthday Card

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you another card featuring the little girl with a birthday cake.


Again I have used a 6" square card blank.
The backing papers are from the First Edition Pad Summer Breeze. I have used a pink paper with brown flowers and white stripes which is glittered. The image is from Dawn's Stamps. It was stamped with black Memento ink and coloured with my Promarkers. This was then dies cut using Nesties Labels 23. I then die cut another Labels 23 in brown the next size up. I wrapped some brown spotty ribbon aroung tha backing paper and tied a knot to the right hand side.
I layered a heart shaped doily under teh image at the top left.
The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley stamped in brown Brilliance and die cut with nesties scalloped circles die.

I hope you like this second take on the stamp.



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: