Sunday 27 January 2013

New Nellies Stamps

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the new stamp from Dawn's Stamps, part of Nellie Snellen. This one is a little girl with a Birthday Cake.


This card is sone a a 6x6" card blank. The image was stamped in Black Memento ink and then coloured in with my Promarkers. This was then die cut with Nesties Label 18 on my Big Shot. The image was then gently inked through the die with Worn Lipstick Distress Inks. The backing paper is from the Summer Breeze paper pad from First Edition.

The image was then layered onto a pink labels 18 and a brown labels 18. Both of these sheets came from the same pad and match beautifully. The flourishes are cut from the same brown paper with the D-Lites Flourish 2.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Vally and has been stamped in Brown ink and then die cut with scalloped circles nesties.

I hope you like this creation.

 Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: