Tuesday 22 January 2013

Good Morning

Good morning,

I hope the snow is not too bad where you are. Stay in and craft seems like to order of the day.

Today I would like to share with you two cards I have made using some Forever Friends die cut decoupage.
Both cards are made from a 7x5" card blank.

The first one is ideal for a female birthday or even Mothers Day.

This first one was matted onto Pink cardstock which had been die cut using the Marriane Ovals die. Before I took the die cut out of the die, I inked through it with Distress Ink in Fired Brick first. I the matted the decoupages image onto the die cut and then onto spotty paper which I inked the edged with the fired brick as with the edge of the cardstock.

This second card is more for the Man in your life.


Again this is a 7x5" card blank. The stripy paper was from my stash. This time is used Blue Bazzill cardstock in the Marianne Die. This was cut with my Big Shot. I decided not to ink threough the die on this one as the embossing was very deep, however it doesn't show up very well on a photo :(


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment