Friday 11 January 2013

1st Birthday Card

Hello there

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for my niece's little boy who will be one at the end of the month. (I think that makes him my great-nephew??)

This is an 8x8" card. I have used papers from NitWit's Bonnets & Bowties collection.
The image is a Lili of the Valley Die cut from the Cuddly Teddies sheet.
The purple bazzill card behind the image was die cut with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares on my Big Shot.
The '1 Today' and Leighton's name were cut out on my Silhoutte electronic cutter.

I would like to enter this card into this weeks Lili of the Valley challenge, Use two backing papers.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gill. I love the cute image and fabulous layout with those beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's very pretty, I'm sure he will love it.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if he will be bothered, but his mum will be delighted !
    Thanks ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this hun - thanks for playing Lili's Little Fairies. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete