Saturday 26 January 2013

Another Whimsy Stamp

Good Morning 

Today I would like to share with you another card made using a Whimsy Stamp image. This time I have used the stamp Wee Love you Bunches.


The card blank is made from Raspberry Bazzill, and cut to a 6x6" size.
The image was stamped onto white smooth card, and coloured in using promarkers. This was then die cut using nesties Marvelous Squares, I love this die ! 
Not sure of the background papers, they are fairly old stash. The strips of paper vertical and horizontal were the leftovers from yesterdays card :) Again they were matted onto the raspberry bazzill. The flowers are from the Prima Got Flowers and the leaves are from Wild Orchid.

I hope you loke my take on this image.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments: