Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year To all

Hope you all had a good Christmas and are all settled in the new year.

I am hoping to get back into this blogging lark at least 2/3 times a week :)

Today I would like to share with you a card i made for my son's birthday back at the end of November.


How come, even though I know when his birthday was, it kinda crept up on me and I ended up making this at 10pm the night before ???
I was made from a 6x6 square card. The image is a Lili of the Valley Die cut which was matted onto the same colour card as the card blank. All the corners were punched with my 'lips' punch (some people say 'arse' punch!). The green shimmer card was also treated with this punch as was the sentiment.

I hope you like this card and it does go to show that sometimes I guess less really is more :)


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill



No comments:

Post a Comment