Sunday 2 June 2013

Ooops where did May go ! !

Hello there

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Life kind of ran away with me.

Hopefully now things will settle down and i should be able to get back to my crafting again. 

Today I would like to share with you all a card I had been asked to make for a wedding. Not this was a second wedding for them both and therequest was they didn't want all cute and wedding-y! ! ! 
They have got married in Greece in a gorgeous looking spa resort and I was asked to try and include this in the card!


I do hope that they liked the card! I had to put hearts (In the background paper) and flowers on it, cos I'm that kind a girl :) This is picture from the internet of the resort where they were getting married. I think I did waaaayyyyyy too much time looking at all the fabby pictures taken around the resort! I want to go!

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment