Friday 21 June 2013

Another Man Card

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you another card for a man! This one was made in a workshop held at The Stamp Pad in Saddleworth. This one is more dark and grungy than I would normally make, but that is why I love going to workshops to take me out of my comfort zone!


This is a 6x6" card blank made from black card.
The paper is a bluey grey plain peice which was embossed using a 'bubbles' embossing folder.
The stamped sentiment is from Tim Holtz.
The 'Umberella Man' die was used with black card for the man..
A Tim Holtz 'houses' on the edge dies was used.
The main part of the umberella was done using honeycomb paper. 
So this makes the umberella 3D. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. Love this Gill, the colours you've used on the background are gorgeous.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete