Thursday 27 June 2013

A Photo Display

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you an 'Off the Page' project. The was a photo display I made up and decorated for my Sister in Law for her Christmas Present last year! She did get it on time and has now put photos on it :)


The whole project was a Kaisercraft Kit which I bought from The Stamp Pad in Saddleworth.
The whole thing was then painted with a Terracotta acrylic paint.
I then stamped flourishes in Gathered Twigs Distress Ink all over.
The paper was one from my stash, this was double sided so I picked the best bits from both sides.
I hope you like this.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is gorgeous and lovely colours too! It's nice to work off page sometimes isn't it!

    ReplyDelete