Saturday 7 September 2013

Shhh the 'C' word!

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you some cards I have made in readiness for Christmas ! !


This first card is a 7x5" Kraft brown card blank.
The backing paper is a red paper with some script running across it.
The Hobby House image was die cut using an Oval Nestie in Pale Blue card.
I have then simply layered the red, blue and Kraft brown to make the strips which run up the lft hand side and across the bottom.
The message is from Craftwork Cards matted onto a scalloped pale blue.
A few pearls in the corners and the card in done! 
Fairly quick and easy.


For this next card I again used a 7x5" card blank.
This time in white card.
Onto this I stuck some red paper which had snowflakes all over it.
The Image was then die cut using Nesties Marvelous Squares.
The background is also from the Marvelous squares, cut in pearlesent Blue.
The smallest die was used again with the pearl Blue and a sentiement attached.
A couple of green gems in the corner finish this card off.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: