Wednesday 11 September 2013

Flat Cards

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards I made during a workshop at The Stamp Pad in Saddleworth recently. We were looking at one layer or flat cards, you know the ones which don't cost a fortune to post these days! It was a really good back to basics workshop. It alkso reminded me of how many stamps I have and the fact I really need to get them out and play more!


This first card is a simple 5x5" card blank.
Along the bottom we stamped three solid circles in a pale yellow colour.
Then using small flower stamps, simply stamped these in black, one in each circle.
A stamped message and away you go.


This second card is an A6 white card blank.
This time we used a shabby recetangle solid stamp.
This was stamped three times in two colours, slightly overlapping.
A floral swirly border was stamped in a complementary colour.
A message and a few gems and another finished card!


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment