Tuesday 3 September 2013

Long Time No See

Hello There

Sorry I have been Awol for a while. Things have been a bit hectic and I really need to get more organised.
Also my crafty mojo has been for a walkabout :)

My first card I want to show you was made on a workshop with the talented Gwen from The Stamp Pad in Greenfield.


This is a 6x6" card blank in white. 
All the papers on this card are from the Craftwork Cards 'Time Flies' Collection.
The purple circle in the middle is gorgeous purple velvet paper which has been embossed and then cut out using s scalloped circle spellbinder die.


This second card was made using a scalloped 6x6" card blank.
The papers are from Craftwork Cards Time Flies.
Not sure if this shows on the image, but the background card was a piece of white card embossed with a folder called Swiss Dots.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment