Saturday 14 September 2013

More Stamping

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you another couple of cards which were made simply by stamping onto the card blank. When I say simply, not quite as you have to get the images the right way up :)


This first card was most definately NOT a simple card! 
First of all we die cut a circle from a scrap piece of card.
Then taped it to the card front, then inked through the circle.
Without moving the apeture, we then stamped through this with a script stamp. 
(Trying to make sure it is the right way up :)
Then a floral stamped image was stamped on the left hand side and a sentiment on the righthand side.


For this card we used an A6 tent fold card (folded at the top).
Using a pricking ruler and a pokey tool, we pricked a border around the card.
Then the floral stamp was stamped on both sides.
Then the solid stamp in the middle. 
A sentiment from Kaisercraft in the same ink, and there you have a simple card.


This is another A6 card, this time in Grey Pearl cardstock.
This time I used a Hot Off The Press border stamp in Silver ink.
A floral stamp in Teal ink.
A Kaisercraft sentiment in silver.
I thought this was too plain at first but it is growing on me :)

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: