Thursday 12 September 2013

Cute Christmas

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you anothe cate I have made for Christmas! I have used a gorgeous Hobby House die cut topper on this card.



For this card I have used a 6x6" Kraft brown card blank.
The die cut image was not the right shape for my card, so I die cut it with Nesties Lables 26.
Whilst the image was still in the die, I gently inked it.
I then die cut the pearlised blue card in the next size lables 26 die.
The background paper was one that I have had in my stash for a long time! The reason it was still sat there was becaused I didn't really like it. So I got out my distress ink in Stormy Sky and a swirly dotty stamp.
This on top of the paper really brough it to life.
The papers were layered up flat as shown.
Some larger red pearls in the corners of the card.
Some small red pearls in the corner of the image.
And I have a card I really liked from a piece of patterned paper I really didn't like!

I would like to enter this card into this weeks Cutie Pie Challenge


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I've still got to start on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and a clever way to perk up some unloved paper! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete