Sunday 21 October 2012

More Christmas !

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you another two Christmas Cards. I hope your not getting bored with these, but at the moment it's all that I am making.

Both these cards are made with 7x5" card blanks and using the 'Me to You' Tatty Ted decoupage range. 

This first card uses the bottom left hand corner of a Carol Wilson 12x12" scrapbook paper. The silver Mirri card was die cut on my Big shot using the Nestabilitie scalloped ovals die. The sentiment is from the die cut sheets and also matted onto silver mirri card.


This second card used the bottom right corner of the paper and then this was turned 180 degrees so that the snowflakes are in the top corner. Again the decoupaged topper was matted onto a silver mirri card which had been die cut with the scalloped oval die. Again the sentiment topper was matted onto silver mirri.



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment