Wednesday 17 October 2012

Christmas Cards !

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a couple of cards I have made recently. For these two cards I have used Tatty Ted die cut decoupage. Although these sheets are die cut I usually go around them with my scissors as sometimes they are not quite cut as close as I like.

 For this first card I used some pale blue glittered paper with snowflakes on. Again this is from paper from my stash, I am making a concious effort to use stash I already have rather than buying more :) The silver mirri mat was die cut using a Marianne Die cut. This is a fabulous die cut and has a large flat circle in the middle which makes it very usable for so many things. The greeting was also matted onto silver mirri card.
For this second card I used some of a sheet of paper by Carol Wilson Fine Art. This time I matted the image onto a scalloped oval silver mirri card, die cut using a nestsability die. The snowflakes on the paper are already glittered and needed no more, again the message was mounted on silver mirri card.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment