Saturday 27 October 2012

Christmas Again

Good Morning 

Today it's back to Christmas cards. 

For this first card I have used a 7x5" card blank.  The paper, I think, is from a DO Crafts paper stack, is a gorgeous lilac swirly paper. The topper is a Forever Friends Die cut Pyramage which I have mounted onto white card which has been die cut with Marianne Die, Petra Ovals. Then whilst still in the die, I have gently inked the embossed areas with Festive Berries Distress ink. The sentiment if from the Die cut pack, again inked on the edges with distress ink. Three red gems top right and bottom left add that touch of bling without being over the top.


For this second card I have used another paper out of the same pack. This time a white paper with shades of purple and lilac snowflakes on it. This topper is a die cut decoupage from the same pack. I have layered this onto purple Bazzill card, as I have with the sentiment. Again I have added gems which had been coloured with alcohol ink to match the colours of the card. This time I graduated the sizes of the gems.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill

4 comments: