Monday 22 October 2012

Christmas Fair Goodies

Good morning

Today I want to share with your a couple of goodies I have made for a Christmas Fair I am attending on 25th November 2012. The fair is to raise funds for Francis House Children's Hospice which is a hospice for children with life limiting illnesses. It is such a worthwhile cause and they bring so much joy to these children.

I have made some 'Snowman Poop'.

The red card was embossed using the cuttlebug snowflakes folder, Then cut to size (i found that for the normal sizes of Tic-Tac's 10.5 cm x 7cm was about the best size. The snowman image was printed from a free Whimsey Doodles template.
 Inside is the little rhyme which you can also print off from this site. A length of ribbon approx 9" long stuck along the middle ties the project together. These are great for children of all shapes and sizes (my hubby has already 'borrowed' some of my packets !

For the 'Grinch Pills' I have used the same idea. This time I have used green card stock but again I have embossed it with the cuttlebug snowflake folder.
 The verse and picture on the front I got from here . The verse reads:- Feeling kinda grouchy! Holiday spirit can't be found! Just try these 'Grinch Pills' They're the best medicine around. Whether eating a whole handful or munching one or two,These tasty little 'Pills' take the 'Grinch' right out of you!

So sorry that the photos are not the best, my camera is playing up.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill


5 comments:

  1. fun idea, especially the Grinch pills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Grinch Pills! fab projects :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pills are fab Gill. Such a cute idea. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snawan poo! You've reminded me I have this pinned to do so now I will. :o) Thanks.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete