Friday 19 October 2012

Christmas Cards


Good morning

Today I have blogged another couple of cards made with Forever friends pyramage toppers.

This first card is a 5x7" card blank. The red snowflake paper is from a Papermania A4 pad. The base is a Gold mirri card which has been die cut on my Big shot using nestabilities deckle ovals. The message was matted and layered onto Gold mirri. Three gold nail heads top right and bottom left, the holly motif was die cut from green card using a Marianne Die. I then highlighted the berries with Red Stickles.

 This next card is one of my favourites (well today's anyway :) ) Again a 5x7" card, the paper is an old one from a couple of years ago ( I forget which designer, sorry). The pyramage topper was then matted onto a white card die cut. This was cut using the Marianne die Petra Ovals and then inked with Iced spruce distress ink. The card was finished off with three pearls in the top right and bottom left again.



Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment