Tuesday 28 December 2010

Mojo Monday 171

Hello there

Hope you have all had a fantastic and peaceful Christmas, and Santa brought you what you wanted!
I have not done much crafting, been far to busy cooking and sorting things out for family.

Today I have been playing as I have a number of birthdays coming up. So I have used the Mojo Monday sketch to try and get the crafting mojo up and working again.




I have used an 8x8 square card, the backsground spotted card is the gorgeous BoBunny, the pink paper is Basic Grey. The image is a SWALK stamp, stamped and coloured in with my Promarkers. I love these stamps as they as soo good for so many occassions.the scentiment is a peel off on white card, inked with Tattered Rose distress ink and then they were die cut using my Nesties, circles and scalloped circles.

Hope you like this card.

Happy Crafting

2 comments: