Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas Cards

Hi Again

Well we had a fun night last night! ! I had just settled down with a hot cup of tea about 7.30pm whhen the power went off! ! No lights, no heating :( No computer, no crafting, what is a girl to do???
2 1/2 hours with nothing to do, couldn't even colour in stamped images, as it was too dark.

So today I am blogging a card I have made for a neighbour for christmas, may have to blog a few more from this order!

I used a Die cut decoupage from Forever Friends for this one. When I had used the foam pads, as suggested it didn't look 'right'. So using a trick which I picked up from The Stamp Pad, I took it apart and shaped the individual pieces before putting back together with silicone glue.  Hope this helps some of you too.

Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Our lights had a bit of a flicker last night, I'd have to go to bed if the electricity went off, it would be too cold to function ... I'd like an end to the snow ASAP

    ReplyDelete