Wednesday 8 December 2010

Hi there

Well when is this snow going to go? I'm cold and it's too icy now to go out. Well it is for fun, unfortunatley can still make it to work :(
I made this card at the weekend at The Stamp Pad. It is A5 recycled card for the main card. The fabby new BoBunny Christmas range of papers.The emmbossed panel was done using the Tim Holtz folders. The gorgeous poinsetta flower was made with the Marianne Dies. I am supposed to be on a stash ban but just had to buy this die. It cuts and embosses the veins in the petals and leaves. As it is a die, does this count as breaking my stash ban??? It's not stash after all and it can be used over and over again? ? ? ?
Oooh just a heads up for anyone who wants a Bind-it-all tool tote, They have got some in the Stamp Pad at a really, really good price! Having resisted for about 2 years I saw the price and Iswear it jumped into my basket sooo very quick! Have a look The Stamp Pad or give Gwen a call.

1 comment:

  1. bummer about getting to work...no snow here at all!!! nice card tho!

    ReplyDelete