Sunday 19 December 2010

Been Busy

Hi There

Has anyone else been soo busy that they haven't had time to think????
Good I thought it was just me!

I had a little play earlier for the Waltzing Mouse Sketch challange, I based it on a card I did last year at a workshop. I think I have remembered it weel enough to have recreated it!
This is the sketch for challenge #28

And this is my attempt!



I used some of last years Christmas papers, I think it was Wassail by Basic Grey. The inside was stamped with a green ink pad.

I hope you like this.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the insert! thanks for finding the time to play with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just you!! I don't know where the time is going!!

    And your card is super - love those papers, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete