Thursday 25 February 2021

Thank You

Good Morning.

Today I would like to share with you a Thank You card. I don’t know about anyone else, but I have done a few of these lately.


For this card I trimmed a 7x 5” card down slightly.
I then die cut the Creative Expressions Leafy frame die out of gold card.
Then I trimmed the gold card to fit the card front.
The background is made from white card which added two shades of purple pixie powders,
Sprayed with water to make the powders burst.
I cut this down to go behind the leafy frame.
From the off cut of the Purple background, I die cut the flowers.
For the flowers I used CE Forget Me Not dies.
I then die cut some leafs from green card.
I then die cut the Thank You and the mat in purple and gold.

#Creativeexpressions
#Cosmicshimmer



Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment