Wednesday 10 February 2021

Pretty in Pink

 Good morning, 

Today I would like to share with you another card I made recently. 


For this card I again cut the card base using Sue Wilson Double Pierced Squares die.
The frame was cut with smaller squares dies from Blossom cardstock.
The background was coloured with Wisteria Matt Chalk Paint and then,
 run through the Bubble Burst embossing folder.
I then coloured the embossed bubbles with Pale Pink Matt Chalk Polish.
The image is a Lili of the Valley topper, which has been edged with Wisteria chalk polish.
This was matted onto Blossom cardstock, again die cut with double Pierced Squares die.
I added 3 gems inn each corner.
The card is now ready for a sentiment to be added. 


#Suewilson
#Creativeexpressions
#Liliofthevalley


Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x


No comments:

Post a Comment