Tuesday 9 February 2021

Sunshine Yellow


 
Good Morning 

Today I would like to share with you a card which makes me think of sunshine! 


This is a 7x7” card. 
I used Sue Wilson Double Pierced Squares dies to cut the card base.
I then used the next two dies down to cut the square frame from Custard Cardstock.
The background is white cardstock, which had been run through the Dotty Waves Embossing folder.
I then coloured the embossed areas with Custard Matt Chalk Polish.
The topper is from Lili of the Valley, this was matted onto Custard cardstock. 
Both these layers were edged with Enchanted Gold metallic Polish. 
I then added 3 gems in each corner. 


#Suewilson
#Creativeexpressions
#Cosmicshimmer
#LilioftheValley

Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x


 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours that you have used on your lovely card. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright sunny card Gill, love everything about it! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright sunny card Gill, love everything about it! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright sunny card Gill, love everything about it! 🌞

    ReplyDelete